All in One SEO Pack Pro v4.4.8 free – WordPress SEO Plugin (Gpl license) is one of the most advanced WordPress SEO plugin on the market. It gives you intuitive and powerful control over your website’s ranking in search engines. With it, you can manage meta tags, title tags, keywords, redirects, canonical URLs, breadcrumbs and more from within a single interface. This makes optimizing your website for search engines easier and more efficient than ever before.
|File Name||All in One SEO Pack Pro v4.4.8 free – WordPress SEO Plugin (Gpl license)|
All in One SEO Pack Pro v4.4.8 free – WordPress SEO Plugin (Gpl license) Features
- Unlimited downloads and access to upgrades to All in One SEO Pack Pro for as long as you maintain your subscription
- Priority support from our dedicated Support Team
- Access to video tutorials on SEO and use of this plugin
- Feature Manager provides access to a variety of SEO modules designed for all types of users
- Generate and submit an XML Sitemap to Google and Bing
- Support for Schema.org and All in One SEO Pack Pro v4.4.8 free – WordPress SEO Plugin (Gpl license) Knowledge Graph
- Advanced options for Google Analytics tracking
- Easily control how your content looks on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media networks
- Set images to appear when your post is shared on social media
- Access to debugging tools provided by Facebook
- WordPress SEO Setup Wizard – Properly set up WordPress SEO in less than 10 minutes.
- On-page SEO Optimization – optimize SEO code markup (without hiring a developer)
- TruSEO score – All in One SEO Pack Pro v4.4.8 free – WordPress SEO Plugin (Gpl license) content & readability analysis to help you optimize your pages for higher SEO rankings.
- Smart Meta Title & Description – Automatic SEO generation, dynamic smart tags, and more.
- Unlimited SEO Keywords – our SEO content analyzer helps you optimize your pages for unlimited keywords.
- XML Sitemap – Advanced SEO sitemaps for your site.
- Video SEO Sitemap – Improve your SEO rankings with a video sitemap.
- News SEO Sitemap – All in One SEO Pack Pro v4.4.8 free – WordPress SEO Plugin (Gpl license) your SEO traffic with Google News sitemap.
- RSS SEO Sitemap – Improve SEO crawl frequency with RSS sitemap.
- Automatic Image SEO – Our image SEO module helps your images rank higher.
- Local Business SEO – Improve your local business SEO presence with our local SEO module.
- Rich Snippets Schema – Get better click-through rate (CTR) and increase SEO rankings with rich snippets schema.
- Knowledge Graph Support – Improve your website’s search appearance with an SEO Knowledge panel.
- Sitelinks Search Box – Helps you get a search box in Google SEO rankings.
- Google Site Links – Our SEO All in One SEO Pack Pro v4.4.8 free – WordPress SEO Plugin (Gpl license) can help you get site links for your brand.
- Robots.txt Editor – Control what SEO robots can see with our easy SEO robots.txt editor.
- SEO Audit Checklist – Improve your website’s SEO ranking with our SEO audit checklist.
- Google Search Console – Connect your WordPress site with Google webmaster tools to see additional SEO insights.
- Search Engine Verification Tools – Easily integrate with other popular SEO webmaster tools to improve search visibility.
- Google AMP SEO – Improve your mobile SEO rankings with Google AMP SEO.
- Advanced SEO Canonical URLs – Prevent duplicate content in SEO with automatic canonical URLs and boost your SEO rankings.
- Advanced Robots Meta SEO Settings – granular controls for no index, no follow, no archive, no snippet, max snippet, max video, and more.
- RSS Content for SEO – Stop content theft from hurting your SEO rankings with our RSS Content tool.
- User Access Control – Control who can manage your SEO settings with our advanced SEO access control.
- Competitor Site SEO Analysis – Use our competitor SEO analysis to outrank them by improving your website’s SEO optimization.
Version 4.4.4 – Released on August 15, 2023
- Updated: Bumped minimum PHP version to 7.0.
- Updated: Improved relevance of AI Title/Description Generator suggestions.
- Updated: Improved date picker for Additional Pages in General Sitemap settings so that users can now enter the time as well.
- Updated: Added back old sitelinks schema to support Yandex search engine.
- Updated: Added support for manual reviews for WooCommerce products when customer reviews are disabled.
- Updated: Improved performance of license activations table in Network Admin for multisite installations.
- Fixed: Custom data sometimes not output for default Blog Posting and News Article schema graphs.
- Fixed: “hasPart” prop no longer output for Dataset schema graphs that do not have a subset.
- Fixed: Author sitemap indexes by default now only include users who have a published a regular post.
- Fixed: Terms in sitemap sometimes having incorrect last modified date when their latest updated assigned post isn’t published.