Chartify Pro v20.0.6 free – Chart Builder Plugin (Gpl license) is designed to build both static and dynamic charts, graphs and diagrams for your WordPress website. Create colorful charts in three different ways: by entering data manually, by connecting to your Google Spreadsheet, and by querying your preferred database.
|File Name||Chartify Pro v20.0.6 free – Chart Builder Plugin (Gpl license)|
Chartify Pro v20.0.6 free – Chart Builder Plugin (Gpl license) Features
- Business owners to show their business trends over time
- Business analysts
- Data analysts
- Stock marketers
- Sports statistics website owners
- Teachers, Tutors to display their student’s stats.
- Newspapers to show infographics in their articles.
- Bloggers, Vloggers to show their growth stats.
- Scientific researchers.
- Those, who looking for gaining business investors
- Those, who want to present info to board members
- Those, who want to visually show insights from your quizzes, polls, surveys, etc
HOW TO USE
- Create a chart by clicking on the Add New button.
- Choose your preferred chart type.
- Add your data manually.
- Copy the generated shortcode and paste it into your desired post/page.
- Manual Data
- Google Spreadsheet
- Query from Database
Build Charts by manually entering data
Have plain data and want to extract insights? Or do you want to show charts and convince or clarify a point? It is no matter a problem with the Chartify visualizer plugin. Create WordPress charts by manually adding data to any chart type you want.
Build Charts from Google Spreadsheet
Easily connect Chartify to your Google Sheets without having any coding skills. Keep charts up to date with your data from your spreadsheet. Most importantly, you do need to configure the chart settings to update the chart; it will be updated automatically when you add or change any data from your spreadsheet. Have dynamic visual charts and save your data with us. Amazing, isn’t it?
Build Charts by querying the database
Quickly create charts based on your query data. Here you need to have some development skills. This ideally works for visualizing frequency distribution and displaying a comparison over time; x per day, per month, etc. Make colorful charts from your data and create data-driven decisions for your business with our Chart Maker.
- Bar Chart
- Pie Chart
- Column Chart
- Manual Data Entry
- Live preview
- Responsive design
- Permissions of charts