The iThemes Security Pro v8.0.4 Plugin free (Gpl license)and onboarding experience is designed to allow anyone to secure their WordPress website in under 10 minutes, without needing a degree in cybersecurity.
Knowing that you have enabled all the right security settings for your website will leave you feeling like your site has never been more secure.
|File Name||iThemes Security Pro v8.0.4 Plugin free (Gpl license)|
iThemes Security Pro v8.0.4 Plugin free (Gpl license) features
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) – Make your WordPress login nearly impenetrable to attack by requiring users to enter a security code along with a password to login. The iThemes Security plugin allows you to add two-factor authentication to your WordPress login with several authentication methods, including mobile apps like Authy and Google Authenticator, iThemes Security Pro v8.0.4 Plugin free (Gpl license)email, and backup codes.
- Password Requirements – Create and enforce a password policy for your users in less than a minute.
- reCAPTCHA (Pro) – Stop bad bots from engaging in abusive activities on your website, such as attempting to break into your website using compromised passwords, posting spam, or even scraping your content.
- Passwordless Logins (Pro) – WordPress security made easy. Secure your user accounts with 2fa & strong passwords while allowing real users login with a click of a mouse.
- Trusted Devices (Pro) – Identify the iThemes Security Pro v8.0.4 Plugin free (Gpl license) you and other users use to block session hijacking attacks and limit Administrator privileges to Trusted Devices.
THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF SECURITY FOR EVERY USER LEVEL
Different types of user levels require different levels of security. During the iThemes Security setup process, you can identify your website’s key user groups. Once the different types of users are identified, you can apply the level of security that is just right for each user group.
Here are a couple of examples of how User Groups are useful for securing your site:
- For Clients – Let’s say you are configuring iThemes Security on a client’s website. You will decide whether or not they are required to use two-factor authentication and if they should have access to the iThemes Security settings.
- For Customers – iThemes Security Pro v8.0.4 Plugin free (Gpl license) you have an eCommerce website, you will decide whether or not you want to protect customer accounts with a password policy.
Privilege Escalation (Pro) also adds a safe, secure iThemes Security Pro v8.0.3 Plugin free (Gpl license) to grant temporary admin-level access to your website.
BLOCK BAD BOTS & BAN USER AGENTS WITH LOCKOUTS
- Ban Users – Permanently block repeat offenders from accessing your site.
Local Brute Force Protection – iThemes Security Pro v8.0.4 Plugin free (Gpl license) identify and stop the most common method of attack on WordPress sites.
- Network Brute Force Protection – The network is the iThemes Security community and is over a million websites strong. If someone tries to break into websites in the iThemes Security community, iThemes Security will block them across the network.
- Magic Links (Pro) – Security shouldn’t get in your way. Magic Links allow you to log in to your WordPress site while your username is locked out by the iThemes Security Local Brute Force Protection feature.
MONITOR YOUR SITE’S SECURITY HEALTH
- File Change Detection – iThemes Security logs changes made to your website that can help detect malicious activity on your website.
- Site Scanner – Enable twice-daily checks for known vulnerabilities of WordPress core file, plugins and themes. Using the Google Safe Browsing API, the Site iThemes Security Pro v8.0.1 Plugin free (Gpl license) also checks your Google’s blocklist status and will alert you if Google has found any malware on your website.
- Site Scanner (Pro) – Unlock Version Management to automatically apply a patch to vulnerable software detected by the Site Scan when one is available.
- User Logging (Pro) – Keep a record of user activity in your WordPress security logs, including login/logout, user registration, adding/removing iThemes Security Pro v8.0.3 Plugin free (Gpl license), switching themes, changes to posts and pages, and more.
- Version Management (Pro) – The Version iThemes Security Pro v8.0.1 Plugin free (Gpl license) feature in iThemes Security Pro allows you to auto-update WordPress, plugins, and themes. Beyond that, Version Management also has options to harden your website when you are running outdated software and scan for old websites.
WEBSITE SECURITY UTILITIES
- Enforce SSL – Force all connections to the website to be made over SSL/TLS.
- Database Backups – Create backups of your WordPress database. (Not a complete backup.)
- Geolocation (Pro) – Improve Trusted Devices by connecting to an external location or mapping API.
ADVANCED SECURITY TOOLS
- Identify Server IPs – Prevent issues caused by inadvertently locking out your server IPs.
- Change User ID 1 – Change the user ID for the first WordPress user.
- Change Database Prefix -iThemes Security Pro v8.0.1 Plugin free (Gpl license) the database prefix that WordPress uses.
- Check File Permission – See the file and directory permissions of key areas of your site.
- Server Config Rules – View or flush the server security rules generated by iThemes Security.
- wp-config.php Rules – View or flush the wp-config.php security rules generated by iThemes Security.
- Change WordPress Salts – Secure your site after a successful attack by changing the WordPress salts used to secure cookies and security tokens.
- Hide Login URL – The Hide Backend setting can change the login URL of your site.