SearchWP Pro v4.3.8 free – WordPress Plugin (Gpl license) is the best Wordpress Plugins being developed by SearchWP. SearchWP WordPress Plugin comes with powerful features that allows you to build your website quickly and easily.
|File Name||SearchWP Pro v4.3.8 free – WordPress Plugin (Gpl license)|
SearchWP Pro v4.3.8 free – WordPress Plugin (Gpl license) Features
- PDF and Office Document Indexing – Index the content of PDF, Office, and text documents in your WordPress Media library.
- Automatic Integration with Native WP Search, No Coding! – SearchWP’s default engine uses your existing WordPress native search forms and results template.
- Multiple Search Engines – Configure individual search engines, each with their own settings to meet your needs. Easily integrate into your theme with step-by-step instructions.
- Keyword Stemming – Show better results by using keyword stems instead of exact term matches.
- Search Everything – Search your product details, Custom Fields content, Shortcode output, and more!
- Exclude or Attribute SearchWP Pro v4.3.8 free – WordPress Plugin (Gpl license) – Easily exclude content from search results, or attribute findings to more appropriate results.
- Search Statistics and Insights – Log searches to find out what your visitors are searching for and (not?) finding.
- Easy Algorithm Customization – Easily customize how results are ranked using SearchWP’s intuitive interface and weighting system.
- WooCommerce Integration – Stop losing money when your customers can’t search by your product details!
- bbPress Integration – Improve the usefulness of your forums by implementing a powerful, relevant search.
- WP Job Manager Integration – Allow visitors to search for Listing metadata, which is otherwise ignored by WordPress.
- Easy Digital Downloads Integration – Make sure your customers are finding your products easily and effectively.
- Advanced Custom Fields Support – Stop ignoring content stored in Advanced Custom Fields when searching your site.
SearchWP Pro v4.3.8 free – WordPress Plugin (Gpl license) Changelog
- [Change] Partial term matching now requires PHP 5.4+
- [Change] Synonym handling has been improved, for full explanation see https://searchwp.com/?p=193232
- [New] Support (with caveats) for quoted/phrase/sentence searches, for more information see https://searchwp.com/?p=190759
- [New] Automatic “Did you mean” handling for misspelled searches, for more information see https://searchwp.com/?p=190545
- [New] Adds core support for keyword stemming for these language codes: EN, DA, NL, FR, DE, IT, NB, NN, PT, RO, RU, ES, SV (if you are using an Extension you can remove it)
- [New] New filter searchwp_query_collate_override to override table COLLATE
- [New] New filter searchwp_th_minimum_word_length to control highlighter minimum word length
- [New] New filter searchwp_persist_extra_metadata to control whether Extra Metadata is persisted (e.g. to support quoted searches for that data)
- [New] Detection for background indexer communication failure in some cases
- [Improvement] Global excerpts now implement WordPress’ excerpt_more output where applicable
- [Improvement] Partial match highlighting is more accurate
- [Fix] Account for AND logic refinement being too aggressive in some cases
- [Fix] Trigger index when scheduled posts are published
- [Fix] Delta updates when editing via Quick Edit
- [Fix] Better checks against index when evaluating partial matches
- [Fix] SWP_Query results are no longer incorrectly overridden with subsequent calls to SWP_Query->get_posts()
- [Fix] Highlighter partial match setting now defaults to core partial match setting
- [Fix] Warning when processing purge queue in some cases
- [Fix] Parent weight transfer for Media is no longer enabled by default
- [Fix] Global highlight functions are now initialized in a more accessible way
- [Fix] z-index problem when adding a Post Type to an engine
- [Fix] More consistent handling of internal metadata types
- [Fix] Prevent inapplicable post types from being considered for search when in the WordPress Dashboard
- [Fix] Take exclusive regex matches into consideration when tokenizing
- [Update] Translation source