WooCommerce Coupon Box v2.1.0 free (gpl license) helps you collect emails from your visitor. Don’t waste your traffic, Email marketing is an old-but-gold marketing channel. WooCommerce Coupon Box helps you turn traffic into email subscribers.
WooCommerce Coupon Box v2.1.0 free (gpl license) displays a subscribe email pop-up to new visitors, offering coupons and asking them to subscribe email, generating and sending a coupon code to the subscribed email address. You can check the subscribed email addresses in the plugin back-end or sync with your email marketing platforms through API.
- DISPLAY COUPON BOX POP-UP
- A popup will appear when users visit your site, offer a discount when they subscribe on the coupon box.
- Pop-up trigger: You can select to display the coupon box pop-up after a selected time after customers scroll their mouse when customers are about to leave your site (hover mouse on close button)
- Minimize the bar: If customers skip the pop-up, you can select to hide the pop-up or minimize it into the top bar or button of your page. Note: Because of UI restrictions, this feature is not available in mobile mode.
- ubscribe Reminder time: Schedule a time for the pop-up to reappear if a user skips it.
- Display only on Homepage: the option that allows you to display the pop-up only on the homepage of your site.
- Conditional tags: Configure which page where the coupon box will appear using WordPress conditional tags.
- GENERATE AND SEND COUPON
- The WooCommerce Coupon Box plugin can send discount coupons to subscribers. You can select to send existing coupons or generate unique coupons.
- Generate unique coupon: Whenever a visitor subscribes to an email, the plugin will generate a unique coupon and send it to his/her email address. You can set up the coupon type, amount, prefix, and all other settings like a WooCommerce coupon.
- Existing coupons: With this option, you will choose an existing coupon to send to subscribers. You can choose to allow only subscribed emails to use the coupon.
- Custom: Sending a custom code to subscribers.
- Do not use coupons: With this option, visitors will not receive coupons when they subscribe to emails.
- Multilanguage coupon box: This plugin is made compatible with WMPL and Plolylang which allow displaying coupon boxes in the language of the customer.