Yoast SEO Premium v20.13 Plugin free (gpl license) is the most popular SEO plugin for WordPress. With over 5 million active installations, it is the go-to solution for website owners who want to improve their website’s search engine rankings. Yoast SEO Premium offers even more features than the free version, making it an indispensable tool for website owners who want to get the most out of their websites.
Features of Yoast SEO Premium v20.13 Plugin free (gpl license)
- Adds utm_source, utm_medium, utm_campaign, utm_term, utm_content, gclid and gtm_debug to the default allowlist for the “Remove unregistered URL parameters” setting.
- Fixes a bug where an error would appear in debug.log when saving a draft or updating a post in Elementor.
- Fixes a bug where the controls for the FAQ and how-to blocks would be not shown when running Gutenberg versions >= 15.2.
- Fixes a bug where the duration text of the how-to block would be output in the user language instead of the site language.
- Updates the verification link to the Google Search Console in the Site connections section in Settings.
- Improves the copy in the final step of the first time configuration.
- Updates copy of our free webinar notification.